2006-02-17 22:24:45

by dshaffer

Subject: NLM test suites

I have been searching the Web without any luck. Are there any test suites that will test both synchronous and asynchronous (NLM V3 & 4 preferably) locking for either Redhat or Solaris? I have SpecSFS, Cthon02, 03 and 04 but they do not test the asynchronous locking when I look at traces.

Thanks,
Dan

2006-02-20 10:03:59

by Tony Reix

Subject: Re: NLM test suites : locks

Hi Dan,

Le vendredi 17 f=E9vrier 2006 =E0 16:24 -0600, dshaffer a =E9crit :
>=20
> I have been searching the Web without any luck. Are there any
> test suites that will test both synchronous and asynchronous (NLM V3 &
> 4 preferably) locking for either Redhat or Solaris? I have SpecSFS,
> Cthon02, 03 and 04 but they do not test the asynchronous locking when
> I look at traces.

Have you looked at:
http://nfsv4.bullopensource.org/archive.php?archive=3Dfull

There are 4 "News" talking about lock tests, starting at:
http://nfsv4.bullopensource.org/tools/tests/page39.php

Is it what you need ?
If you need more details, please ask Vincent.

Regards,

Tony