2004-05-30 17:18:34

by Phy Prabab

Subject: full mount options

Is there a way to show the complete mount options a
particular mount is using. The mount command just
shows the options I chose to use, however, if I choose
no option, then what did the kernel decide to use
(i.e. nfsv3, rsize, wsize,etc).

Thank you for your time.
Phy

by Lever, Charles

Subject: RE: full mount options

cat /proc/mounts

usually shows a more complete listing of NFS mount options than the
mount command does.