2005-03-04 19:49:47

by Robert Myoung

Subject: NFS can support Open GL graphic display interface?

Dear developers and other users,

NFS can support Open GL graphic display interface?

Robert Myoung

2005-03-14 11:23:56

by Olaf Kirch

On Fri, Mar 04, 2005 at 11:49:07AM -0800, Robert Myoung wrote:
> NFS can support Open GL graphic display interface?

Yes, you just need to connect the video cable to the Ethernet
port. If it doesn't fit, try using a shoehorn.

Olaf
--
Olaf Kirch | --- o --- Nous sommes du soleil we love when we play
[email protected] | / | \ sol.dhoop.naytheet.ah kin.ir.samse.qurax