2004-12-03 01:49:28

by Roger Heflin

Subject: RE: How to know whether a given directory in in NFS

"df <directory-name>" or the equivalent call the df command
uses (vfstat I think or something similar) works nicely.

Roger

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] on behalf of Raghu Ram Murthy
Sent: Thu 12/2/2004 4:45 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [NFS] How to know whether a given directory in in NFS

Hi,

I want to know (from perl), whether a given directory
is in part of NFS. Are there any Unix commands to find
it out or any indirect methods?

Thanks in advance
-Raghuram

=====
P.Raghu Ram Murthy, M-tech (Computer Science),
Member, Information Technology,
D E Shaw India Software Private Limited,
6-3-879 & 879/B
Begumpet, Hyderabad 500 016
Andhra Pradesh
India