2009-08-28 19:55:08

by Daniel Walsh

Subject: [refpolicy] admin_vbetool.patch

http://people.fedoraproject.org/~dwalsh/SELinux/F12/admin_vbetool.patch
http://people.fedoraproject.org/~dwalsh/SELinux/F12/kernel_domain.patch
vbetool needs dac_override, and writes to sysfs also needs to rw xservice misc devices and mtrr device

Want to add a boolean oh wheter mmap_low_allowed

vbetool writes and execs content in the /var/run/xserver directories.

2009-09-01 12:54:09

by cpebenito

On Fri, 2009-08-28 at 15:55 -0400, Daniel J Walsh wrote:
> http://people.fedoraproject.org/~dwalsh/SELinux/F12/admin_vbetool.patch
> http://people.fedoraproject.org/~dwalsh/SELinux/F12/kernel_domain.patch
> vbetool needs dac_override, and writes to sysfs also needs to rw
> xservice misc devices and mtrr device
>
> Want to add a boolean oh wheter mmap_low_allowed
>
> vbetool writes and execs content in the /var/run/xserver directories.

404 on domain patch

--
Chris PeBenito
Tresys Technology, LLC

2009-09-03 13:28:25

by cpebenito

On Fri, 2009-08-28 at 15:55 -0400, Daniel J Walsh wrote:
> http://people.fedoraproject.org/~dwalsh/SELinux/F12/admin_vbetool.patch
> http://people.fedoraproject.org/~dwalsh/SELinux/F12/kernel_domain.patch
> vbetool needs dac_override, and writes to sysfs also needs to rw
> xservice misc devices and mtrr device
>

> Want to add a boolean oh wheter mmap_low_allowed

It looks like all of the mmap_low is conditional. If thats the case,
I'd prefer to embed the conditional in the interface, rather than
putting it in all the callers.