2009-08-28 20:17:36

by Daniel Walsh

Subject: [refpolicy] apps_webalizer.patch

http://people.fedoraproject.org/~dwalsh/SELinux/F12/apps_webalizer.patch

Webalizer does not list inotify, this was caused by leaked file descriptors in either dbus or cron. Both of which have been cleaned up.

2009-08-31 11:29:32

by domg472

On Fri, Aug 28, 2009 at 04:17:36PM -0400, Daniel J Walsh wrote:
> http://people.fedoraproject.org/~dwalsh/SELinux/F12/apps_webalizer.patch
>
> Webalizer does not list inotify, this was caused by leaked file descriptors in either dbus or cron. Both of which have been cleaned up.

how about we also add a miscfiles_read_public_files(webalizer_t)

Some people want to label their webroot public_content_t (for rsync and other sharing), however if they do that then webalizer can no longer access the web content.