2009-09-28 21:18:03

by Craig.Grube

Subject: [refpolicy] resubmitted puppet.patch

Attached is a new version of the patch for the Puppet configuration
management client and server services. It includes some minor
modifications that were identified during further testing, and removed
some interfaces not required by the client service.

If additional changes are needed or the patch should be broken into
multiple patches, I can do so.

--
Craig Grube