2009-11-24 07:56:24

by Russell Coker

Subject: [refpolicy] Chromium OS hardening

http://sites.google.com/a/chromium.org/dev/chromium-os/chromiumos-design-docs/system-hardening

This is a little off-topic, but I think that many people here could benefit
from reading the above document. ?It has lots of ideas for further security
development.

Please carefully consider whether an on-list reply is appropriate.

PS The NSA list is down.

--
russell at coker.com.au
http://etbe.coker.com.au/ My Main Blog
http://doc.coker.com.au/ My Documents Blog

2009-11-24 08:02:40

by Justin P. Mattock

On 11/23/09 23:56, Russell Coker wrote:
> http://sites.google.com/a/chromium.org/dev/chromium-os/chromiumos-design-docs/system-hardening
>
> This is a little off-topic, but I think that many people here could benefit
> from reading the above document. It has lots of ideas for further security
> development.
>
> Please carefully consider whether an on-list reply is appropriate.
>

> PS The NSA list is down.

don't mind checking that out..
BTW: what do you mean the list is down?

Justin P. Mattock

2009-11-24 08:39:13

by Russell Coker

On Tue, 24 Nov 2009, "Justin P. Mattock" <[email protected]> wrote:
> BTW: what do you mean the list is down?

As KaiGai said, you send mail there and it gets bounced.

Try it, there's no harm in getting a bounce.

russell at coker.com.au
http://etbe.coker.com.au/ My Main Blog
http://doc.coker.com.au/ My Documents Blog

2009-11-24 08:46:12

by Justin P. Mattock

On 11/24/09 00:39, Russell Coker wrote:
> On Tue, 24 Nov 2009, "Justin P. Mattock"<[email protected]> wrote:
>> BTW: what do you mean the list is down?
>
> As KaiGai said, you send mail there and it gets bounced.
>
> Try it, there's no harm in getting a bounce.

ahh.. just received something like that
for kernel.org, but ended up being
thunderbird(conf) for html on my part.

nah! there probably doing something