2010-01-25 16:01:42

by Guido Trentalancia

Subject: [refpolicy] Missing permissions for refpolicy-2.20091117 on debian lenny

Hello there !

I have recently installed the latest release for the SELinux Reference Policy on a Debian "Lenny" installation.

There are actually a few missing permissions that are missing in above mentioned the Reference Policy, so I was wondering whether I shall post them here for further analysis and eventual inclusion in the next release...

I have created custom modules that can be added to the base policy and if necessary I can forward the relative .te files.

Regards,

Guido Trentalancia

2010-01-26 00:18:35

by Russell Coker

On Tue, 26 Jan 2010, "Guido Trentalancia" <[email protected]> wrote:
> I have recently installed the latest release for the SELinux Reference
> Policy on a Debian "Lenny" installation.

deb http://www.coker.com.au lenny selinux

It would probably be best if you use the 2009 policy with Debian/Unstable and
use my Lenny repository (at the above APT source) for Lenny systems.

The policy and the features of the OS are both evolving together. Policy that
works well for Lenny won't necessarily work so well for Unstable.

russell at coker.com.au
http://etbe.coker.com.au/ My Main Blog
http://doc.coker.com.au/ My Documents Blog