2010-06-02 20:15:00

by Daniel Walsh

Subject: [refpolicy] apps_telepathysofiasip.patch

http://people.fedoraproject.org/~dwalsh/SELinux/F14/apps_telepathysofiasip.patch

Policy for telepathsofiasip, I believe from Dominic

2010-07-08 12:56:46

by cpebenito

On 06/02/10 16:15, Daniel J Walsh wrote:
> http://people.fedoraproject.org/~dwalsh/SELinux/F14/apps_telepathysofiasip.patch
>

> Policy for telepathsofiasip, I believe from Dominic

If I understand correctly, telepathy has many plugins like this. It
seems like there should just be a telepathy module. Then the types for
this domain could be renamed to be a little easier to digest, such as
telepathy_sip_t.

--
Chris PeBenito
Tresys Technology, LLC

2010-07-08 16:04:20

by domg472

On Thu, Jul 08, 2010 at 08:56:46AM -0400, Christopher J. PeBenito wrote:
> On 06/02/10 16:15, Daniel J Walsh wrote:
> > http://people.fedoraproject.org/~dwalsh/SELinux/F14/apps_telepathysofiasip.patch
> >

> > Policy for telepathsofiasip, I believe from Dominic

That is not my policy. I think Miroslav Grepl created it.
In my branch you can find my policy which indeed includes most if not all plugins.