2010-07-27 13:29:55

by Justin P. Mattock

Subject: [refpolicy] qemu context

hello,

probably can just post on iirc for a faster response..but decided
to e-mail instead.. Anyways I've qemu finally running
after some time of not using it and wanted to know what/where
might I look too get info on the file labels for this.

right now i've an .img in my home directory(not in var/lib/*)
the context is
ls -lZ name:name name:object_r:virt_image_t:s0 *.img

is this seem correct?

Justin P. Mattock

2010-07-27 15:51:50

by domg472

On Tue, Jul 27, 2010 at 06:29:55AM -0700, Justin P. Mattock wrote:
> hello,
>
> probably can just post on iirc for a faster response..but decided
> to e-mail instead.. Anyways I've qemu finally running
> after some time of not using it and wanted to know what/where
> might I look too get info on the file labels for this.
>
> right now i've an .img in my home directory(not in var/lib/*)
> the context is
> ls -lZ name:name name:object_r:virt_image_t:s0 *.img
>
> is this seem correct?

In fedora there is a qemu_image_t type for qemu images.