2010-09-04 03:18:55

by Justin P. Mattock

Subject: [refpolicy] amanda's global requirements were not met: type/attribute inetd_t (No such file or directory).

Im not sure what I need todo to make amanda happy with this:
sudo make load

/usr/share/selinux/mcs/zebra.pp -i /usr/share/selinux/mcs/zosremote.pp
libsepol.print_missing_requirements: amanda's global requirements were
not met: type/attribute inetd_t (No such file or directory).
libsemanage.semanage_link_sandbox: Link packages failed (No such file
or directory).
/usr/sbin/semodule: Failed!
make: *** [load] Error 1

do I need amanda and sandbox both working for this to work?

--
Justin P. Mattock

2010-09-04 08:46:23

by domg472

On Fri, Sep 03, 2010 at 08:18:55PM -0700, Justin Mattock wrote:
> Im not sure what I need todo to make amanda happy with this:
> sudo make load
>
> /usr/share/selinux/mcs/zebra.pp -i /usr/share/selinux/mcs/zosremote.pp
> libsepol.print_missing_requirements: amanda's global requirements were
> not met: type/attribute inetd_t (No such file or directory).
> libsemanage.semanage_link_sandbox: Link packages failed (No such file
> or directory).
> /usr/sbin/semodule: Failed!
> make: *** [load] Error 1
>
> do I need amanda and sandbox both working for this to work?

Amanda's global requirements were not met. It has policy to interact with inetd_t but the type is not available:

1. is the inetd_t included (made available) in the amanda module?
2. is the xinetd policy installed?