2011-11-07 03:02:18

by Russell Coker

Subject: [refpolicy] nagios patch

I've attached the nagios patch from Debian/Squeeze forward ported to the git
policy version.

This addresses distribution specific file locations, allows the nagios mail
plugin to run sudo for the purpose of directly searching postfix spools (more
policy needed for other MTAs), allows nrpe to create tmp files and do all
networking stuff, and to talk to database servers.

--
My Main Blog http://etbe.coker.com.au/
My Documents Blog http://doc.coker.com.au/