2016-12-08 11:14:44

by walid.fakim

Subject: [refpolicy] SELinux and IMA

Hi Both,

Can you briefly give me a few high-level points from your experience por favour?

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Walid Fakim

From: Fakim, Walid
Sent: 06 December 2016 22:50
To: refpolicy at oss.tresys.com
Subject: SELinux and IMA

Hi Guys,

Does anyone here have experience of using both SELinux & Integrity Measurement Architecture (IMA) on a target system? From my online reading, they perform different functions and achieve different security goals - how do they perform when used together?

Would be great to hear anyone's experience, good or bad.

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Walid Fakim