2010-12-16 08:40:29

by Kohei KaiGai

Subject: [refpolicy] Add sepgsql_contexts into appconfig-*

The attached patch adds sepgsql_contexts file into appconfig-*
directory. This configuration is used to initial labeling on
installation time for each database objects.
We can easily look up an appropriate label using selabel_loopup(3)
APIs. The 'sepgsql_contexts' is default for SE-PostgreSQL.

KaiGai Kohei <[email protected]>