2011-12-01 17:11:09

by Daniel Walsh

Subject: [refpolicy] I have broken out a large section of Fedora policy into the new format.

2011-12-05 13:57:26

by cpebenito

On 12/01/11 12:11, Daniel J Walsh wrote:
> I have gotten a lot of fedora contrib policy to compile against the
> latest refpolicy (base). Now the question is how do we go about
> getting the contrib policy merged into refpolicy.
>
> Once we have done a good portion of this, we can start looking at
> merging in more of the changes between current fedora policy base and
> refpolicy base.

You can commit it. If you're worried about it showing up too soon in the base repo, the revision of contrib is pinned in the base repo, so it won't show up in the checkouts of the full repo unless you go into contrib and pull HEAD.

Alternatively, we get get an ACK on them before you commit it.

--
Chris PeBenito
Tresys Technology, LLC

2011-12-05 18:55:51