2014-02-11 23:18:46

by jj.jjoe

Subject: [refpolicy] refpolicy or vendor supplied version ?

Hi,
I plan to start implementing selinux and for this I need to write custom policies for the specific set of software that we run. After developing 1-2 policies and have read the mailing list I started to wonder what is best to go on long run with refpolicy or with selinux packages that come with rhel 6??