2014-06-09 14:54:24

by cpebenito

Subject: [refpolicy] ANN: Reference Policy moved to GitHub

Since open source development workflows have moved towards services like GitHub and Bitbucket, we have decided to move Reference Policy's repositories to GitHub. The project wiki is now available here:

https://github.com/TresysTechnology/refpolicy/wiki

The repository can be checked out using the following:

$ git clone https://github.com/TresysTechnology/refpolicy.git
$ cd refpolicy
$ git submodule init
$ git submodule update

Alternatively, use GitHub's forking features to clone the repositories to your own GitHub account.

--
Chris PeBenito
Tresys Technology, LLC

2014-06-14 01:46:43

by Russell Coker

On Mon, 9 Jun 2014 10:54:24 Christopher J. PeBenito wrote:
> Since open source development workflows have moved towards services like
> GitHub and Bitbucket, we have decided to move Reference Policy's
> repositories to GitHub. The project wiki is now available here:

http://www.cultureoffset.org/

Are you sure that GitHub is a good choice?

--
My Main Blog http://etbe.coker.com.au/
My Documents Blog http://doc.coker.com.au/

2014-06-14 07:20:29

by andronicus.spiros

Il 14/giu/2014 03:46 "Russell Coker" <[email protected]> ha scritto:

> On Mon, 9 Jun 2014 10:54:24 Christopher J. PeBenito wrote:
> > Since open source development workflows have moved towards services like
> > GitHub and Bitbucket, we have decided to move Reference Policy's
> > repositories to GitHub. The project wiki is now available here:
>
> http://www.cultureoffset.org/
>
> Are you sure that GitHub is a good choice?
Every one know GitHub. Also the git book talk about it. No perfect as a
platform but as project you can Gain more visibility.

IMHO

Best regards