2014-06-25 15:21:40

by Laurent Bigonville

Subject: [refpolicy] Upstreaming of the Fedora systemd policy

Hello Miroslav,

I was wondering, are there still plans to upstream the systemd policy
that you are currently using in Fedora?

More and more distributions are moving to systemd, Russel has made some
work in Debian[0] to add such support, but I guess other distribution
would also be happy to have a working systemd policy in the refpolicy.

Cheers,

Laurent Bigonville

[0]
http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=selinux/refpolicy.git;a=tree;f=debian/patches;h=2762cfc3055263d29a32a0ef642a195bf31f6832;hb=HEAD

2014-07-07 08:57:50

by mgrepl

On 06/25/2014 05:21 PM, Laurent Bigonville wrote:
> Hello Miroslav,
>
> I was wondering, are there still plans to upstream the systemd policy
> that you are currently using in Fedora?
>
> More and more distributions are moving to systemd, Russel has made some
> work in Debian[0] to add such support, but I guess other distribution
> would also be happy to have a working systemd policy in the refpolicy.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Laurent Bigonville
>

> [0]
> http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=selinux/refpolicy.git;a=tree;f=debian/patches;h=2762cfc3055263d29a32a0ef642a195bf31f6832;hb=HEAD
Hello. Actually I am still not sure if we can do it easily.

Regards,
Miroslav