2011-04-15 08:40:56

by Kohei.Kaigai

Subject: [refpolicy] allow postgresql_t to read selabel files

The attached patch allows postgresql_t domain to read selabel definition files
(such as /etc/selinux/targeted/contexts/sepgsql_contexts).

The upcoming version (v9.1) uses selabel_lookup(3) to assign initial security context
of database objects, we need to allow this reference.

NEC Europe Ltd, SAP Global Competence Center
KaiGai Kohei <[email protected]>