2011-03-21 21:59:08

by KaiGai Kohei

Subject: [refpolicy] Fix typo in /etc/selinux/*/contexts/sepgsql_contexts

I found my typo in the sepgsql_contexts file.

In the initial setting up of SE-PostgreSQL, it alerts on an invalid
object type db_blobs,
however, it should be "db_blob", not "db_blobs".
Please apply this fix.

(Please ignore warnings about db_language. It is not a problem of
refpolicy side.)

[kaigai at vmlinux ~]$ postgres --single -F -O -c exit_on_error=true postgres \
< /usr/local/pgsql/share/contrib/sepgsql.sql > /dev/null
/etc/selinux/targeted/contexts/sepgsql_contexts: line 33 has invalid
object type db_blobs
/etc/selinux/targeted/contexts/sepgsql_contexts: line 36 has invalid
object type db_language
/etc/selinux/targeted/contexts/sepgsql_contexts: line 37 has invalid
object type db_language
/etc/selinux/targeted/contexts/sepgsql_contexts: line 38 has invalid
object type db_language
/etc/selinux/targeted/contexts/sepgsql_contexts: line 39 has invalid
object type db_language
/etc/selinux/targeted/contexts/sepgsql_contexts: line 40 has invalid
object type db_language

KaiGai Kohei <[email protected]>

2011-03-22 13:34:57

by cpebenito

On 03/21/11 17:59, Kohei KaiGai wrote:
> I found my typo in the sepgsql_contexts file.
>
> In the initial setting up of SE-PostgreSQL, it alerts on an invalid
> object type db_blobs,
> however, it should be "db_blob", not "db_blobs".
> Please apply this fix.

I didn't see a patch, so I fixed it manually.

--
Chris PeBenito
Tresys Technology, LLC

2011-03-22 21:17:34

by KaiGai Kohei

2011/3/22 Christopher J. PeBenito <[email protected]>:
> On 03/21/11 17:59, Kohei KaiGai wrote:
>> I found my typo in the sepgsql_contexts file.
>>
>> In the initial setting up of SE-PostgreSQL, it alerts on an invalid
>> object type db_blobs,
>> however, it should be "db_blob", not "db_blobs".
>> Please apply this fix.
>
> I didn't see a patch, so I fixed it manually.

I'm sorry. I forgot to attach the patch.

KaiGai Kohei <[email protected]>