2009-09-25 15:03:28

by stefan

Subject: [refpolicy] Undefined policycap error

I'm not familiar with CLIP. From your first post, I thought you meant a
standard RHEL installation. I don't know if CLIP installs new versions
of checkpolicy and so on. Maybe a CLIP engineer could jump in and help
out? ;-)

On Fri, 2009-09-25 at 09:22 -0500, Kane, Bob (IS) wrote:
> Actually I have built and installed new versions of Checkpolicy, Policycoreutils, Libsepol, and Libsemanage that came with the CLIP source. I would have thought that the reference policy source that both use is very similar. What I am trying to do is build modules that I can add to the CLIP.
>
> Bob

by bwhalen

On 9/25/09 11:03 AM, "Stefan Schulze Frielinghaus" <[email protected]>
wrote:

> I'm not familiar with CLIP. From your first post, I thought you meant
standard RHEL installation. I don't know if CLIP installs new versions
of
> checkpolicy and so on. Maybe a CLIP engineer could jump in and help
out?
We do install an updated version of the SELinux toolchain to support roles
in modules. You can download the RPMs from [1]. Let me know if you have any
other questions.

[1] http://oss.tresys.com/projects/clip/wiki/DownloadRelease

refpolicy mailing

list