2011-07-28 14:55:26

by KaiGai Kohei

Subject: [refpolicy] [bugfix] incorrect type_transition on database objects

Hi,

The attached patch fixes incorrect type_transition on database objects.

Since older version defines db_table and db_procedure classes under
the db_database class without db_schema class, I missed to update
type_transition rules corresponding to postgresql_t (it is not often used rule.)

In addition, I also found a misconfiguration when sepgsql_admin_type
tries to create a view object. Its type_transition rule should be defined
under the sepgsql_schema_type, not sepgsql_view_type.

At the last, I marked unused type_transition rules as deprecated.
They may ought to be eliminated actually in the near future.
(E.g, pgsql-v9.1 is released with sepgsql feature)

KaiGai Kohei <[email protected]>