2009-09-25 13:13:18

by Robert.Kane

Subject: [refpolicy] Undefined policycap error

Downloaded the most recent Reference policy source
(refpolicy-2.20090730.tar.bz2) and I am trying to build and install the
policy on a standard RHEL 5.3 platform. When doing a make or make all, I
receive the following:

(unknown source)::ERROR "syntax error" at token "policycap" on line 1757:
#
policycap network_peer_controls;
.
.

Any ideas? Is there any way to search the archive in case this has already
been answered?

Bob