2011-05-25 09:38:32

by harrytaurus2002

Subject: [refpolicy] A likewise.te bug?

Hi Chris,

I happened to find the likewise.te calls the seutils_run_semanage() interface in the below way:

seutil_run_semanage(lsassd_t, lsassd_t)

Clearly the 2nd argument should be of some role, rather than the lsassd_t type.

I am not familiar with this module, just raise this potential issue here.

Thanks,
Harry