2008-07-04 17:43:50

by Milan Plžík

Subject: Support for 1.103 firmware on at76 devices

Hello,

following series of patches applies to current wireless-testing adds
support for 1.103 firmware (and thus for at least RC4/TKIP, AES/CCMP was
not possible to test, although support is implemented). In this form
patches should autodetect firmware version and properly operate with
both, but only operation with 1.103 firmware was tested, as the primary
intention was to get these devices working with this version of
firmware.

Patches are more or less split to first fix issues in current driver,
then adds support for WEP and finally for WPA.

Please test the driver if possible, and send me reports about any
possible bugs, or objections; I will try to implement required changes.
Unfortunately, I'm leaving for a vacation on July 6th up to July 17th,
so I will not be able to respond during this period.

Best regards,
Milan Plzik