2009-01-24 22:07:16

by Luis R. Rodriguez

Subject: [ANN] crda v1.0.1

OK -- I've applied your patch and also removed the "v" from the release tarballs.
Also while at it made the wireless-regdb release tarballs use "." instead of "-" for
the version separator as that is what most packaging systems seem to expect. If there
are any issues please let me know. Hopefully this is it :)

Luis

2009-01-24 22:14:35

by Tony Vroon

Subject: Re: [ANN] crda v1.0.1

+*crda-1.0.1 (24 Jan 2009)
+
+ 24 Jan 2009; <[email protected]> +crda-1.0.1.ebuild:
+ Version bump to stable 1.0.1; with thanks to Diego E. Flameeyes
Petteno
+ for --as-needed compatibility and to Luis R. Rodriguez for being
+ responsive to patching and packaging comments. Will push this for
stable
+ keywords.

This one is excellent :)

Regards,