2009-10-16 23:05:53

by Reinette Chatre

Subject: iwlwifi 6000 uCode available

Hi,

uCode for Intel® 6000 Series Wi-Fi Adapters is now available for
download from http://intellinuxwireless.org/?n=Downloads

Reinette

2009-10-17 16:03:10

by Maxim Levitsky

Subject: Re: iwlwifi 6000 uCode available

On Fri, 2009-10-16 at 16:27 -0700, reinette chatre wrote:
> On Fri, 2009-10-16 at 16:15 -0700, Gábor Stefanik wrote:
> > Are the actual adapters available too, or is this just the
> > release-early-release-often philosophy at work?
>
> You cannot yet purchase a laptop with these cards, but when you can the
> driver will be ready for you.
>
> Reinette

This is the reason I prefer intel to anything.
I even have an intel motherboard in my desktop computer.

Keep up the good work!

Best regards,
Maxim Levitsky

2009-10-16 23:15:45

by Gábor Stefanik

Hi!

Are the actual adapters available too, or is this just the
release-early-release-often philosophy at work?

--
Vista: [V]iruses, [I]ntruders, [S]pyware, [T]rojans and [A]dware. :-)

2009-10-16 23:27:48

by Reinette Chatre