2010-12-02 14:39:04

by Luciano Coelho

Subject: wl12xx tree has been rebased in 02.12

Hi,

I have rebased the wl12xx tree so that it is better aligned with the
latest wireless-testing and wireless-next trees.

Please rebase or reset your local trees.

Luca.

2010-12-02 14:46:09

by Luciano Coelho

Subject: Re: wl12xx tree has been rebased in 02.12

On Thu, 2010-12-02 at 16:39 +0200, ext Luciano Coelho wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have rebased the wl12xx tree so that it is better aligned with the
> latest wireless-testing and wireless-next trees.
>
> Please rebase or reset your local trees.

And, BTW, this now includes a change on the MMC subsystem that requires
the cards that can be powered off (which is the case of wl1271) to have
the MMC_CAP_POWER_OFF_CARD flag set in the capabilities.

So, check the omap2_hsmmc_info structure in your board file and, if the
flag is not there, add it to the .caps element otherwise your card will
fail to power on.

Luca.