2013-11-22 05:05:15

by Anand Moon

Subject: Ath10k router

Hi All,

I am looking to work on development router with support Ath10k, my guess is that compex.sg provide development routers.
Are there any other free development router which can be use for development as well as testing.

Please share the details and please guide me.
-Anand Moon

2013-11-25 08:48:44

by Kalle Valo

Subject: Re: Ath10k router

Anand Moon <[email protected]> writes:

> I am looking to work on development router with support Ath10k, my
> guess is that compex.sg provide development routers. Are there any
> other free development router which can be use for development as well
> as testing.

I'm not familiar with development routers. But if you get one, make sure
it's has QCA988x hw2.0 chip. ath10k does not support hw1.0.

--
Kalle Valo

2013-11-25 11:48:49

by Anand Moon