2021-08-20 10:31:39

by Arend Van Spriel

Subject: brcmfmac patch serie

Hi Kalle,

I posted a patch series last month, but it is still marked as 'New' in
patchwork. Any chance to get that in? It still applies to
wireless-drivers-next/master (just checked).

Here the URL for this series:

https://patchwork.kernel.org/project/linux-wireless/list/?series=522927

Regards,
Arend

2021-08-20 15:40:18

by Kalle Valo

Subject: Re: brcmfmac patch serie

Arend van Spriel <[email protected]> writes:

> I posted a patch series last month, but it is still marked as 'New' in
> patchwork. Any chance to get that in? It still applies to
> wireless-drivers-next/master (just checked).
>
> Here the URL for this series:
>
> https://patchwork.kernel.org/project/linux-wireless/list/?series=522927

I have been mostly away for several weeks so lagging behind, a lot.
Trying to catch up now.

--
https://patchwork.kernel.org/project/linux-wireless/list/

https://wireless.wiki.kernel.org/en/developers/documentation/submittingpatches

2021-08-20 16:38:06

by Arend Van Spriel

On August 20, 2021 5:38:29 PM Kalle Valo <[email protected]> wrote:

> Arend van Spriel <[email protected]> writes:
>
>> I posted a patch series last month, but it is still marked as 'New' in
>> patchwork. Any chance to get that in? It still applies to
>> wireless-drivers-next/master (just checked).
>>
>> Here the URL for this series:
>>
>> https://patchwork.kernel.org/project/linux-wireless/list/?series=522927
>
> I have been mostly away for several weeks so lagging behind, a lot.
> Trying to catch up now.

No problem. I was looking at some dependant patches I have worked on when I
realized this series was not in wireless-drivers-next. It is holiday
season, huh? Hope you had some sort of vacation ;-)

Regards,
Arend

> --
> https://patchwork.kernel.org/project/linux-wireless/list/
>
> https://wireless.wiki.kernel.org/en/developers/documentation/submittingpatches

--
This electronic communication and the information and any files transmitted
with it, or attached to it, are confidential and are intended solely for

Attachments:
smime.p7s (4.12 kB)
S/MIME Cryptographic Signature