2007-01-31 23:51:17

by David Miller

Subject: list test...

If you get this, the new list is up :-)

2007-02-01 17:17:59

by Mark Powell

Subject: Re: Anyone have notes from Wireless Summit?

Michael Buesch wrote:
> 8) Don't remember, either :)

Michael Koundourakis, CSR

To access the latest news from CSR copy this link into a web browser: http://www.csr.com/email_sig.php

To get further information regarding CSR, please visit our Investor Relations page at http://ir.csr.com/csr/about/overview

2007-02-01 04:43:11

by Larry Finger

Stephen Hemminger wrote:
> On Wed, 31 Jan 2007 20:16:52 -0500
> "Jon Smirl" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> On 1/31/07, Larry Finger <[email protected]> wrote:
>>> I've seen the program and the PDF's posted at
>>> http://developer.osdl.org/dev/desktop_architects/index.php and I've seen some discussion about
>>> what/was not agreed upon. Does anyone have any notes on the main and/or breakout sessions that could
>>> be posted here, or in some other venue.
>

> I put all the notes that were sent to me into:
> http://developer.osdl.org/dev/desktop_architects/index.php/Wireless_Summit_2
>
> The PDF slides I uploaded and any notes I converted to Wiki pages

Thanks Stephen. BTW, is there a list of names to go with the photo? After communicating with all of
you for a year, or so, I'd like to have faces to go with the names.

Larry

2007-02-01 15:49:40

by Michael Büsch

On Thursday 01 February 2007 05:43, Larry Finger wrote:
> Stephen Hemminger wrote:
> > On Wed, 31 Jan 2007 20:16:52 -0500

> > I put all the notes that were sent to me into:
> > http://developer.osdl.org/dev/desktop_architects/index.php/Wireless_Summit_2
> >
> > The PDF slides I uploaded and any notes I converted to Wiki pages
> >

> Thanks Stephen. BTW, is there a list of names to go with the photo? After communicating with all of
> you for a year, or so, I'd like to have faces to go with the names.

I can try to create a list. But I don't remember all the names.
Please also apologize for any cruel typos :)
I'll do from left to right.

1) Mohammed Abbas
2) Don't remember, sorry.
3) From Nokia. Don't remember your name, sorry. :)
4) Jouni Malinen
5) Don't remember the name, sorry.
6) Jiri Benc
7) Don't remember, sorry. But I remember your interresting talks about laws and stuff. ;)
8) Don't remember, either :)
9) Michael Buesch
10) James Ketrenos
11) Sebastian Gottschall
12) Yi Zhu (I think. Not sure, sorry)
13) not sure what his name was. Tomas Winkler?
14) Daniel Drake
15) Hm, dunno. Sorry.
16) John Linville
17) Johannes Berg
18) Dan Williams
19) Nick Kossifidis
20) Mark Powell
21) Luis Rodriguez
22) Don't recognize him on the tiiiiiny photo.
23) Michael Wu
24) Stephen Hemminger
25) Don't remember the name, too. Sorry.

Henry Ptasiniski from Broadcom doesn't seem to be on the
picture. I think he left earlier.

Hope this helps. Someone else please fill in the missing ones. :)

Here are some bigger pictures made by Luis
http://mcgrof.com/albums/2007/01/osdl-01-20/

That's Luis:
http://mcgrof.com/albums/2007/01/osdl-01-20/load.php?image=dscf0085.jpg

Left me, right Jiri:
http://mcgrof.com/albums/2007/01/osdl-01-20/load.php?image=dscf0066.jpg

So, now your picture... :D

--
Greetings Michael.

2007-02-01 01:13:13

by Larry Finger

Subject: Anyone have notes from Wireless Summit?

I've seen the program and the PDF's posted at
http://developer.osdl.org/dev/desktop_architects/index.php and I've seen some discussion about
what/was not agreed upon. Does anyone have any notes on the main and/or breakout sessions that could
be posted here, or in some other venue.

Thanks,

Larry

2007-02-01 16:29:12

by Jiri Benc

On Thu, 1 Feb 2007 16:19:13 +0100, Michael Buesch wrote:
> 3) From Nokia. Don't remember your name, sorry. :)

Kalle Vallo

> 5) Don't remember the name, sorry.

Tomas Winkler, I think.

Jiri

--
Jiri Benc
SUSE Labs

2007-02-01 01:16:53

by [email protected]

http://developer.osdl.org/shemminger/Wireless2/summary.html

> Thanks,
>
> Larry
>
> -

Jon Smirl

by Johannes Berg

On Thu, 2007-02-01 at 16:19 +0100, Michael Buesch wrote:

> 7) Don't remember, sorry. But I remember your interresting talks about laws and stuff. ;)

Matt Norwood

> 8) Don't remember, either :)

from CSR, but I mess up who is who so I'll not even try.

> 13) not sure what his name was. Tomas Winkler?

Christian Scheele

> 22) Don't recognize him on the tiiiiiny photo.

Mark Shuttleworth

> Henry Ptasiniski from Broadcom doesn't seem to be on the

Ptasinski

> Hope this helps. Someone else please fill in the missing ones. :)

Does trying count?

johannes

Attachments:
signature.asc (190.00 B)