2009-06-21 14:47:50

by John W. Linville

Subject: wireless mini-summit in Berlin -- [[email protected]: LinuxTag & FUDCon Berlin 2009]

Attendees, FYI...

----- Forwarded message from Max Spevack <[email protected]> -----

----- End forwarded message -----

--
John W. Linville Linux should be at the core
[email protected] of your literate lifestyle.

2009-06-25 07:15:48

by John W. Linville

More information:

http://spevack.livejournal.com/84441.html

It seems that the FUDCon events will be in the Marshall Haus.
I have not located this yet myself, but I understand it to be in the
Sommergarten area near Messe Sud in the vicinity of LinuxTag.

John
--
John W. Linville Someday the world will need a hero, and you
[email protected] might be all we have. Be ready.