2013-08-23 18:13:09

by David Miller

Subject: travelling...

I'm travelling over the weekend so I won't be as responsive as
usual.

I just pushed 'net' to Linus and he pulled it in. I plan to work
on my next set of -stable submissions this coming Monday.

If a merge of 'net' into 'net-next' would be useful for someone,
now would be a really good time to tell me.

Thanks.

2013-08-23 18:29:44

by Hannes Frederic Sowa

Subject: Re: travelling...

On Fri, Aug 23, 2013 at 11:13:08AM -0700, David Miller wrote:

> I'm travelling over the weekend so I won't be as responsive as
> usual.
>
> I just pushed 'net' to Linus and he pulled it in. I plan to work
> on my next set of -stable submissions this coming Monday.
>
> If a merge of 'net' into 'net-next' would be useful for someone,
> now would be a really good time to tell me.

If it would not take you too much time, it would be nice. I depend on
a change in net to make another small patch. :)

But that is not too important..

Have a nice weekend!

2013-08-23 20:51:32

by Antonio Quartulli

On Fri, Aug 23, 2013 at 08:29:43PM +0200, Hannes Frederic Sowa wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 23, 2013 at 11:13:08AM -0700, David Miller wrote:
> >
> > I'm travelling over the weekend so I won't be as responsive as
> > usual.
> >
> > I just pushed 'net' to Linus and he pulled it in. I plan to work
> > on my next set of -stable submissions this coming Monday.
> >
> > If a merge of 'net' into 'net-next' would be useful for someone,
> > now would be a really good time to tell me.
>
> If it would not take you too much time, it would be nice. I depend on
> a change in net to make another small patch. :)

If possible I'd need that too in order to send a couple of changes to net-next.

Have a nice weekend!

--
Antonio Quartulli

..each of us alone is worth nothing..
Ernesto "Che" Guevara

Attachments:
(No filename) (789.00 B)
signature.asc (836.00 B)
Digital signature

by David Miller

From: Antonio Quartulli <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 22:16:48 +0200

> On Fri, Aug 23, 2013 at 08:29:43PM +0200, Hannes Frederic Sowa wrote:
>> On Fri, Aug 23, 2013 at 11:13:08AM -0700, David Miller wrote:
>> >
>> > I'm travelling over the weekend so I won't be as responsive as
>> > usual.
>> >
>> > I just pushed 'net' to Linus and he pulled it in. I plan to work
>> > on my next set of -stable submissions this coming Monday.
>> >
>> > If a merge of 'net' into 'net-next' would be useful for someone,
>> > now would be a really good time to tell me.
>>
>> If it would not take you too much time, it would be nice. I depend on
>> a change in net to make another small patch. :)
>
> If possible I'd need that too in order to send a couple of changes to net-next.

Ok, that's two requests so I did merge net into net-next just now.