2014-12-03 14:45:12

by John W. Linville

Subject: new stuff for 3.19 needs to be posted _now_

You may have noticed that Linus has released 3.18-rc7. So, the merge
window for 3.19 is around the corner!

For those that need a reminder, the opening of the merge window is
a _deadline_ for new features. Once the merge window opens, only
fixes will be accepted for 3.19. In fact, any non-fix patches need to
already be in wireless-next when the merge window opens if you want
them in 3.19. That means you need to get them posted _now_, so they
can be reviewed and I can find time to merge them before the deadline.

You have been warned...this means you!

John
--
John W. Linville Someday the world will need a hero, and you
[email protected] might be all we have. Be ready.