2015-01-28 03:43:48

by Richard Guy Briggs

Subject: NetDev 0.1 Hotel special rates extended

Fellow netheads:

Hotel discount rates deadline extended
==========================
We've been able to negotiate an extention to the block of rooms at the
hotel earlybird special rates beyond this past Friday, but when they are
gone, they are gone.
The Westin Hotel is still holding a block of rooms for Netdev01 at a
guaranteed rate of $159.00 or $179.00 (depending on the type of room
required) and there are still a few rooms available.
Make your reservations at:
https://www.starwoodmeeting.com/StarGroupsWeb/res?id=1412035802&key=1AC9C1F8
There are lots of big and small hotels in Ottawa, but they will fill up
fast as Winterlude approaches, so book something soon. There may be
some possibilities to billet locally, but don't leave it last minute.

Registration:
==========================
https://onlineregistrations.ca/netdev01/
$100/day, or $350 for 4 days (Cdn dollars). (online reg closes Feb 12th)
Please register as early as practical. Registering helps us plan properly for
numbers of attendees, ensuring venue sizes and supplies are appropriate without
wasting resources.

Sponsors:
=========
NetDev 0.1 would like to gratefully acknowledge all our sponsors:
https://netdev01.org/sponsors
CENGN http://www.cengn.ca/
Google https://www.google.ca
Qualcomm https://www.qualcomm.com/
Verizon http://www.verizon.com/
Cumulus Networks http://cumulusnetworks.com/
Mojatatu Networks http://mojatatu.com/

THE Technical Conference on Linux Networking, February 14-17, 2015, Ottawa, Canada
https://netdev01.org/

Contact: [email protected]
Main site: https://www.netdev01.org/
Travel/hotel/weather/clothing: https://www.netdev01.org/travel