2015-09-30 18:56:18

by Ben Greear

Subject: No more posts about ath10k CT firmware for a while.

I've been asked to not post any ath10k CT firmware related info
to these lists. Not clear exactly what all I'm requested not to post
at this time, but until I get this resolved one way or another,
I at least won't post any firmware release notes.

For those that still want to be notified somehow, for now,
try adding me to your circle on google+. I am [email protected]
there. I will post ath10k CT firmware/kernel-patch release notes
and such there (as well as on my normal ath10k related web page),
and blessedly few cat pictures.

Thanks,
Ben

--
Ben Greear <[email protected]>

by Bastian Bittorf

* Ben Greear <[email protected]> [30.09.2015 21:08]:
> I've been asked to not post any ath10k CT firmware related info

this makes me sad, because it is related.
whoever asked you, can she/he stand up and explain?

bye, bastian