2013-07-22 20:02:40

by Maximilian Kürth

Subject: Dokumentation Athros Chips

Hello guys,

i need documentation about AR9104 and AR9170 for a work on TL-WN822N (v1).

If anyone got hands on them and could pass it to me, i would be very pleased.

Best regards

2013-07-22 20:25:17

by Christian Lamparter

Subject: Re: Dokumentation Athros Chips

Hello,

On Monday, July 22, 2013 10:02:33 PM Maximilian K?rth wrote:
> i need documentation about AR9104 and AR9170 for a work on TL-WN822N (v1).
> If anyone got hands on them and could pass it to me, i would be very pleased.
You should be able to get the documentations directly from Qualcomm Atheros (QCA).
Yup, QCA provides access to documentation, source code and hardware for
developers who wish to work with them on improving their open source
support through "Qualcomm Atheros' open source NDA" program.

I don't know who handles new applications, but <[email protected]>
should be able to point you into the right direction with this.

Of course, if you have any specific questions about the driver
(and the hardware) you can always ask them on this ML and we tell
you what we know (no NDA necessary here ;-) ).

Regards

Christian