2009-03-08 11:41:19

by David Thornton

Subject: BCM 4325

Hello,

does anyone have any info (documents, datasheet) on the bcm4325
becuase i would like to make a driver for it (the fm radio side of
things)

thanks

2009-03-09 10:47:25

by Michael Büsch

Subject: Re: BCM 4325

On Monday 09 March 2009 03:10:18 [email protected] wrote:
> Actually you can found the source code of BCM4325 in Open Source Android Repository.
>
> But I haven't yet verify it whether is workable or not.

This is a driver for SDIO devices.

--
Greetings, Michael.

2009-03-09 02:12:40

by Merck_Hung

Actually you can found the source code of BCM4325 in Open Source Android Repository.

But I haven't yet verify it whether is workable or not.

> does anyone have any info (documents, datasheet) on the bcm4325 becuase
> i would like to make a driver for it (the fm radio side of things)

What exactly is a BCM4325? It is covered by the Broadcom driver that we are
currently reverse engineering. I guessed that it was a N PHY based on the
number, but your comment would indicate a different kind of radio.

We have no datasheets for any Broadcom wireless device.

Larry

2009-03-08 14:29:08

by Larry Finger

David Thornton wrote:
> does anyone have any info (documents, datasheet) on the bcm4325 becuase
> i would like to make a driver for it (the fm radio side of things)

What exactly is a BCM4325? It is covered by the Broadcom driver that we are
currently reverse engineering. I guessed that it was a N PHY based on the
number, but your comment would indicate a different kind of radio.

We have no datasheets for any Broadcom wireless device.

Larry

2009-03-09 05:58:27

by Bharat Bhushan

i guess broadcom release this chip in february this is Wifi +Bluetooth
+ Fm combo chip , and as righly pointed out this is available in open
source android tree, can any download this and send accross a zip file
of this driver so that we can start looking into it, Due to some
problem i can not accress mine git setup machine

Thanks

bharat

On Sun, Mar 8, 2009 at 5:04 PM, David Thornton
<[email protected]> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> does anyone have any info (documents, datasheet) on the bcm4325 becua=
se i
> would like to make a driver for it (the fm radio side of things)
>
> thanks
ess" in
> More majordomo info at =A0http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html

2009-03-09 11:39:32

by Johannes Berg

On Mon, 2009-03-09 at 11:46 +0100, Michael Buesch wrote:
> On Monday 09 March 2009 03:10:18 [email protected] wrote:
> > Actually you can found the source code of BCM4325 in Open Source Android Repository.
> >
> > But I haven't yet verify it whether is workable or not.

> This is a driver for SDIO devices.

And they're fullmac RNDIS too. Weird things happen.

johannes

Attachments:
signature.asc (836.00 B)
This is a digitally signed message part