2009-06-30 13:15:48

by John W. Linville

Subject: Notes available from wifi summit in Berlin...

I have uploaded the ASCII text containing the notes taken on my laptop
at the wireless summit in Berlin this past weekend:

http://wireless.kernel.org/en/developers/Summits/Berlin-2009

It looks like some of the presentations materials have been uploaded
as well -- take a look!

John

P.S. Sorry, no pictures or video. We just can't risk being overrun
by hoards of single women at our next meeting... :-)
--
John W. Linville Someday the world will need a hero, and you
[email protected] might be all we have. Be ready.

2009-06-30 14:08:45

by Nick Kossifidis

Subject: Re: Notes available from wifi summit in Berlin...