2022-02-21 17:22:48

by Till Kamppeter

Subject: URGENT REMINDER: Google Summer of Code 2022 - Project ideas page for the Linux Foundation online

Hi,

today is the deadline for mentoring organization applications for the
Google Summer of Code 2022. I have already submitted our application, so
we will get evaluated by Google, and this evaluation can start today.

Therefore I want to remind you to update your project idea lists ASAP!!

Especially the following groups did not show up with their project ideas:

- Automotive Grade Linux
- IIO
- Enabling Linux in Safety Applications (ELISA)
- Improving Kernel Workflows
- kworkflow: Automating kernel workflow
- LSB

If you do not want to participate with your group this year, please tell
me ASAP and I will remove your group.

Till