2009-02-25 21:30:59

by John Daiker

Subject: airo_cs: checkpatch.pl cleanups

Keeping this one simple again.

Before: 36 errors, 6 warnings, 482 lines checked
After: 14 errors, 3 warnings, 484 lines checked

This was mainly 'trailing whitespace', a few 'over 80 character', and a couple 'spaces required' fixes.

md5sum's from before and after are identical.

John

Attachments:
airo_cs_checkpatch_cleanup.diff (6.91 kB)

2009-02-27 21:45:23

by John W. Linville