2009-06-07 12:50:07

by Markus

Subject: bcm43xx 5.10.38.35 firmware

Hello,

after MacOSX Airport firmware update 5.10.38.35

(bcm43xx/ Macbook Core2Duo SR)

I cannot connect to my Wlan-Router anymore.

The b43-module gets modprobed without errors

and nm-applet shows my Access-Points SSID.

Alas, it won't establish a connection to it.

Any clues?

Markus

2009-06-07 13:16:07

by Larry Finger

Subject: Re: bcm43xx 5.10.38.35 firmware

Markus wrote:
> Hello,
>

> after MacOSX Airport firmware update 5.10.38.35
>
> (bcm43xx/ Macbook Core2Duo SR)
>
> I cannot connect to my Wlan-Router anymore.
>

> The b43-module gets modprobed without errors
>
> and nm-applet shows my Access-Points SSID.
>
> Alas, it won't establish a connection to it.
>

> Any clues?

Please post all items in dmesg that pertain to ssb or b43 using

dmesg | egrep "ssb|b43"

Larry