2010-05-22 01:17:05

by David H. Lynch Jr.

Subject: AR9170 FW

I have been playing with the assorted timers in the ar9170.

My preliminary observations seem to be indicating that
AR9170_TIMER_REG_TIMER0 might actually be running at 40mhz/25ns,
But that all the other timers seem to be running far slower - i.e.
maybe they are cascaded of the overflow on timer0.
I have specifically looked at timer1-4 and tic_timer and clock_low
and they all seem to be running very slow.

The docs that I have imply but do not state that all these clocks
are directly off the 25ns/40mhz superH clock.

Have you had any experience with the clocks and their rates ?

--
Dave Lynch DLA Systems
Software Development: Embedded Linux

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction."
Albert Einstein