2020-06-08 04:49:02

by Christian Hewitt

Subject: rtw88 SDIO support?

I’m a maintainer for a distro that runs Kodi mediacentre on many popular ARM SBCs and Android STBs (replacing Android).

I have a number of requests for WiFi support on Amlogic SoC devices using RTL8822CS chips which rtw88 supports on PCI, but not SDIO.

Can I ask if there is any timeline/plan for SDIO support? .. the out-of-tree vendor drivers are hassle for distro’s to maintain.

Christian

2020-06-14 08:58:59

by Christian Hewitt

Subject: Re: rtw88 SDIO support?