2013-04-08 21:38:28

by Till Kamppeter

Subject: Google Summer of Code 2013 - The Linux Foundation is accepted!

Hi,

the Linux Foundation is accepted as a mentoring organization for the
Google Summer of Code 2013!

Please spread the news so that we get a lot of good students.

Our Google Summer of Code 2013 page is here:

https://www.linuxfoundation.org/collaborate/workgroups/gsoc/google-summer-code-2013

Please also apply as a mentor, so that you get correctly registered for
everything, subscribed to the mentor's mailing list at Google, your
student's applications getting accepted, ...

Till

2013-04-10 10:52:28

by Luis R. Rodriguez

On Mon, Apr 8, 2013 at 2:38 PM, Till Kamppeter <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> the Linux Foundation is accepted as a mentoring organization for the
> Google Summer of Code 2013!
>
> Please spread the news so that we get a lot of good students.
>
> Our Google Summer of Code 2013 page is here:
>
> https://www.linuxfoundation.org/collaborate/workgroups/gsoc/google-summer-code-2013

This is great! I've update the driver backport project stuff. I've
Cc'd Coccinelle folks, perhaps they might be willing to help mentor as
well :)

> Please also apply as a mentor, so that you get correctly registered for
> everything, subscribed to the mentor's mailing list at Google, your
> student's applications getting accepted, ...

Will do, thanks!

Luis