2013-06-28 19:15:53

by Larry Finger

Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: TP-Link 8200ND - rtl8192cu module not loading / working

On 06/28/2013 01:05 PM, shiki.biomernok wrote:
> Hello Larry!
>
> I'll only reply to you as you didn't CC the list with the driver (guess because
> it's unreleased.)
>
> Sadly, it isn't working either.
>
> http://pastebin.com/Tv00kCuZ
>
> No idea what could be the problem.
> But no need to waste more time with it, I'm pretty sure you have your things to
> do. I can just stick to the Intel one and that's all.

Just like the other driver, it authenticated and associated. I guess it never
got the IP address.

I just sent it to you due to the size of the driver, and the fact that it was
not released. I put this one back on the list.

I just ordered an 8200ND through E-Bay. I'll let you know what I find when it
arrives.

Larry