2013-07-13 20:21:18

by Xose Vazquez Perez

Subject: Re: Using CC BY-SA for wireless wiki content

Luis R. Rodriguez wrote:

> Anyone have any issues if we license the wiki content on
> wireless.kernel.org under CC BY-SA license? That would make it
> compatible with Wikipedia. Please shout out if you disagree with this
> move as at this point we have random collaborations but at least as
> per initial review it seems this would be a good idea. Want to see if
> anyone disagrees before we do the move.

No problem from my side.

waiting for the rest of http://wireless.kernel.org/TrustedEditorsGroup

JohannesBerg
Zajec
AlbertPool
blubber
SeanSantos
Nick Lee
HaukeMehrtens
gabs
aspriel
ChandrakantSharpa
WimLewis
PaterStein
LarryFinger
KalleValo
Yuryu
John Linville
David Wang
Christian Lamparter
LucianoCoelho
ZefirKurtisi
nbd
kevin
BuZZ-dEE

2013-07-14 18:58:15

by Xose Vazquez Perez

On 07/14/2013 07:45 PM, Rafał Miłecki wrote:

> According to the:
>> Please shout out if you disagree with this
>> move
>
> I believe some of us assumed:
> no shouting out == agreement

Yes.
But it is much better to be crystal clear about licenses issues.

2013-07-13 23:00:12

by John W. Linville

On Sat, Jul 13, 2013 at 10:21:15PM +0200, Xose Vazquez Perez wrote:
> Luis R. Rodriguez wrote:
>
> > Anyone have any issues if we license the wiki content on
> > wireless.kernel.org under CC BY-SA license? That would make it
> > compatible with Wikipedia. Please shout out if you disagree with this
> > move as at this point we have random collaborations but at least as
> > per initial review it seems this would be a good idea. Want to see if
> > anyone disagrees before we do the move.
>
> No problem from my side.
>

> waiting for the rest of http://wireless.kernel.org/TrustedEditorsGroup
>
> JohannesBerg
> Zajec
> AlbertPool
> blubber
> SeanSantos
> Nick Lee
> HaukeMehrtens
> gabs
> aspriel
> ChandrakantSharpa
> WimLewis
> PaterStein
> LarryFinger
> KalleValo
> Yuryu
> John Linville

OK by me...

> David Wang
> Christian Lamparter
> LucianoCoelho
> ZefirKurtisi
> nbd
> kevin
> BuZZ-dEE

John W. Linville Someday the world will need a hero, and you
[email protected] might be all we have. Be ready.

2013-07-14 19:30:05

by Hauke Mehrtens

On 07/13/2013 10:21 PM, Xose Vazquez Perez wrote:
> Luis R. Rodriguez wrote:
>
>> Anyone have any issues if we license the wiki content on
>> wireless.kernel.org under CC BY-SA license? That would make it
>> compatible with Wikipedia. Please shout out if you disagree with this
>> move as at this point we have random collaborations but at least as
>> per initial review it seems this would be a good idea. Want to see if
>> anyone disagrees before we do the move.
>
> No problem from my side.
>

> waiting for the rest of http://wireless.kernel.org/TrustedEditorsGroup
>
> JohannesBerg
> Zajec
> AlbertPool
> blubber
> SeanSantos
> Nick Lee
> HaukeMehrtens

I am fine with changing the License to CC BY-SA.

> gabs
> aspriel
> ChandrakantSharpa
> WimLewis
> PaterStein
> LarryFinger
> KalleValo
> Yuryu
> John Linville
> David Wang
> Christian Lamparter
> LucianoCoelho
> ZefirKurtisi
> nbd
> kevin
> BuZZ-dEE

by Rafał Miłecki

2013/7/13 Xose Vazquez Perez <[email protected]>:
> Luis R. Rodriguez wrote:
>
>> Anyone have any issues if we license the wiki content on
>> wireless.kernel.org under CC BY-SA license? That would make it
>> compatible with Wikipedia. Please shout out if you disagree with this
>> move as at this point we have random collaborations but at least as
>> per initial review it seems this would be a good idea. Want to see if
>> anyone disagrees before we do the move.
>
> No problem from my side.
>

> waiting for the rest of http://wireless.kernel.org/TrustedEditorsGroup
>
> JohannesBerg
> Zajec

According to the:
> Please shout out if you disagree with this
> move

I believe some of us assumed:
no shouting out == agreement

I'm totally OK with that.

--
Rafał

2013-07-14 22:54:57

by Larry Finger

On 07/13/2013 03:21 PM, Xose Vazquez Perez wrote:
> Luis R. Rodriguez wrote:
>
>> Anyone have any issues if we license the wiki content on
>> wireless.kernel.org under CC BY-SA license? That would make it
>> compatible with Wikipedia. Please shout out if you disagree with this
>> move as at this point we have random collaborations but at least as
>> per initial review it seems this would be a good idea. Want to see if
>> anyone disagrees before we do the move.
>
> No problem from my side.
>

> waiting for the rest of http://wireless.kernel.org/TrustedEditorsGroup
>
> JohannesBerg