2013-08-28 05:27:52

by Matt Chen

Subject: NGFF based WLAN module

Hi,

I have a NGFF WLAN module, Intel Wilkins Peak 2, I am wondering how to =

enable it. I found there is nothing from the lspci result. Is there any =

way to enable it in Linux ?

Thanks.

2013-08-28 06:43:55

by Johannes Berg

Subject: Re: NGFF based WLAN module

On Tue, 2013-08-27 at 23:27 -0600, Matt Chen wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I have a NGFF WLAN module, Intel Wilkins Peak 2, I am wondering how to =
>
> enable it. I found there is nothing from the lspci result. Is there any =
>
> way to enable it in Linux ?

It should just be a regular PCIe device afaik, so maybe there's
something wrong with your system?

johannes

2013-08-28 09:05:12

by Matt Chen

Hi,

>>> Johannes Berg 08/28/13 2:44 PM >>>
On Tue, 2013-08-27 at 23:27 -0600, Matt Chen wrote:
>> Hi,
>>

>> I have a NGFF WLAN module, Intel Wilkins Peak 2, I am wondering how to =
> >
>> enable it. I found there is nothing from the lspci result. Is there any =
>>
>> way to enable it in Linux ?

>It should just be a regular PCIe device afaik, so maybe there's
>something wrong with your system?

>johannes

As document described, it is SDIO. No idea how to enable it.