2014-01-09 07:52:56

by Naughtboy

Subject: have any others tools to test the wifi moduels throughput ???

hi big guys!
i have some problem is test the wifi moduels throughput
just the tools i kown is iperf ,and it performance just ok

and here have any others tools to test the wifi moduels throughput ???

if you kown it
please do me a handle ,
thank adavnce!!

2014-01-09 09:35:38

by Arend van Spriel

On 01/09/2014 08:52 AM, Naughtboy wrote:
> hi big guys!
> i have some problem is test the wifi moduels throughput
> just the tools i kown is iperf ,and it performance just ok

Not sure what problem you are having. What I read in your text: You used
iperf and performance is fine so you want to use another tool? huh?

> and here have any others tools to test the wifi moduels throughput ???

I guess you are looking for free open-source tools? I mostly use iperf.
There is an iperf3 [1] which has some additional features (eg. QoS).
Commercial one that I used in the past is chariot from ixia [2].

Gr. AvS

[1] https://code.google.com/p/iperf/
[2] http://www.ixiacom.com/products/ixchariot/

> if you kown it
> please do me a handle ,
> thank adavnce!!

by Andreas Hartmann

Naughtboy wrote:
> hi big guys!
> i have some problem is test the wifi moduels throughput
> just the tools i kown is iperf ,and it performance just ok

netperf

http://www.netperf.org/netperf/

Regards,
Andreas